1. General terms
The Foundation treats the confidential (personal) information of each individual having visited our website with the outmost respect, as well as of those who donated or are willing to donate, therefore aims to protect privacy of personal data by creating and securing most comfortable conditions for each visitor of the website.
2. Usage and aim of collection of personal data
In order to correctly identify and effectively use your donation, be able to contact you, and answer your questions, your full name, surname, phone number, payment information and email are needed.
Briefly about why we collect your personal data:
- implementation of statutory objectives;
- communication between the website and the user;
- processing of donators’ requests;
- analysis of donations;
- technical information;
- cookie files;
- analytics of the website.
The Foundation is entitled to store Personal data as long as necessary for the implementation of the objective specified in this Policy, or in terms established by the current legislation of Ukraine, or until you delete this data.
3. Granting access to the information
Provision of the access to your personal data to other companies and private individuals is possible only under the following conditions:
- the availability of your permission;
- in cases specified by the current legislation of Ukraine, and in order to prevent crime or damages to the Foundation or third parties.
4. Protection of the information
The Foundation takes all necessary actions for protection of the data from the unauthorised access, changes, disclosure, or destruction. These measures include internal checks of the collection processes, storing and processing of the data and security measures, inclusive of corresponding encryption and measures to ensure physical security of the data to prevent unauthorised access to the systems where personal data is stored.